April 23rd,
This has been a slow week thus far. I've been preoccupied with finishing up homework and the rest of my assignments left in class so I can enjoy the rest of my time worry-free. The faster the end date approaches the more upset I feel, I still am not happy about the early end date but being to accept that I will have to leave earlier than all my friends here. I wish someone had told me beforehand that 3 months is truly not enough time abroad. I'm trying to remain excited for what I have left which is enjoying my time in Sevilla by going out and socializing and finishing up all the things I have on my list and my final trip to Tenerife with my good friends I've made here. I sadly have yet to be excited about returning home, I will be happy to see my friends, family, and animals but the idea of going back to work and school back home makes my stomach churn. I have already begun to look into doing another smaller session abroad to get more experiences like this before I graduate.
      ~Avery

Comments