March 25th
This post will be a quick summary about my weekend. This was a pretty lowkey weekend as it was just spent in Sevilla. Friday I slept in after going out for a short time with friends Thursday night. Yet I stayed up late FaceTiming friends back home who were hanging out and having a good time on their spring break. It was nice to be able to talk to friends I haven’t seen for quite a few months now at this point. It made me a little sad to talk to everyone since I am unsure if I will be returning to Lax tin the fall or if I will transfer to Madison. This is still very up in the air as I’m still unsure if I have made it in to Madison until the end of a month, I should know in a week or so. This has been something that has been on my mind quite a bit, as it is something that may change my future a lot. Friday I spent some time out by going to the aquarium which was nice! It was a fairly small aquarium  and nothing was too excited but it was nice to get out and see something new. Other than that I have been struggling a little with meals as my host mom is gone and I have to be the one to feed myself. This means that over the weekend the one thing I ate was pizza, for almost every meal. While the pizza was good it was probably not the thing I should’ve had four times in a row health wise. Saturday I went shopping with a good friend and got some new clothes for when the weather gets a bit hotter and a swimsuit for beach days that are soon to come. Later in the night the same friend and I tried to go to a salsa bar called bar caramelo which was very out of the way. This ended up being a bust with not much going on there, not even salsa dancing, and old men trying to ask us where we’re from. After this we ended up finding a place to dance which saved the night as we were both in the mood to dance after not going out for a while. Overall it was a fun night, I love how easy it is to find places to dance in Spain since it isn’t a huge thing in the U.S.

Comments