April 8th, 
The weeks have been flying by this semester, I wish they'd drag on longer like they did back home. I'm starting to imagine going back home and I can't I really don't want to leave Sevilla and the life and friends I have made here. I've been able to do so many fun things here but there is still so much to see. Preparing for the end of this semester and the upcoming fall has been keeping me busy. I'm trying to do as many things as I can in Sevilla while I still have time which means visiting the Alcazar, parque Maria Luisa, and as many things as I can in Sevilla again. I am also trying to plan for fall semester and what I will be doing then which is very up in the air due to my possibility of transferring to a different college. There is one more thing I need a response on to figure out which school I will end up going to. If I get into a program at the school I want to transfer to I will for sure make the switch. I hope I get in just for the sake of making my decision easier and less likely to regret it as I really want to partake in the program. For now, I'm going to try and mix living up my time left in Sevilla with preparing for my upcoming school year and summer. 
          ~Avery 

Comments