Feb 10th
      Our group has just arrived back from a weekend in Granada. Getting to explore a new city was very exciting, especially since I feel most of us have adjusted to life in Sevilla already! It feels like we've been here so much longer than a week and a half, I already can't imagine going back home. Instead of thinking about that, I am going to start planning my trips to come and what I want to do with the next few months I have here. There is so much to do it gets overwhelming trying to stay on top of my stuff and remember to post on social media so my friends and family know what I'm up to. I hope this weekend I can get more organized with my after class activities and begin to work out and socialize more with other people in the city! That means right now I'm off to get started on planning and possibly explore new cafes in the city. 
                                                              ~Avery

Comments