March 8th,
It’s just around 1 in the morning right now but with a busy day in Córdoba I thought I would update the blog now. Today was a quick week with classes and the days passing by in the blink of an eye. Today was quite successful because I was finally able to plan out spring break with any friends. At first this was a little difficult with some budget issues but ended up working fine with me deciding to head home early and forgo a trip to Dublin. Instead I will just be doing Berlin, Amsterdam and Brussels. This ended up working out well and my roommate and I were able to do it on a pretty good budget! Overall I’m now more excited for break since I have things planned and I know I won’t be breaking the bank with just flights and traveling. Now I only have a few trips left which is fine by me, I hope to get in some day trips around Andalusia and see as much of Sevilla as I can. I’m dedicating this weekend to exploring Sevilla more and finally getting some good paella! I still have so many resturaunts that I want to visit, I feel like I’ll run out of time during the weekends to try everything I want here. But for now I don’t want to think about leaving or running out of time with almost two months left. I am very dissapointed I will be missing Feria due to the end of the program and being unable to change my flight was not fun news to hear. I just will try to stay positive and happy about the time I do get here but it is still a bummer that I have to miss out on a once in a lifetime experience. For now I need to get some sleep and make sure I’m up bright and early for my trip in the morning!
            ~Avery

Comments