March 25th
Well the last week has been very interesting. After my last post I got very sick with a stomach bug and had to stay in for two days getting better and a day or two more after that to feel conpletely well again. This meant my week went by very quickly as the rest of my week after being sick was spent preparing for exams in my university classes. The week went by very quickly but I’m glad I gave myself the time to recover from my sickness. It seems to be that time of year where everyone is catching some sort of cold or sickness. Multiple people I talked to last week were feeling just as sick as I was. Other than preparing for exams and being sick I was able to make some time Thursday to meet with my friend Maddie before she left for Brussels for the weekend. We grabbed smoothies/coffee and went down to the river and talked until she had to leave for the airport. I was happy to get to spend time with her since I hadn’t seen her for quite a while with her boyfriend being in town the previous week, me leaving for Bilbao and then me being sick for quite a while. Overall I was mostly happy to finally not be sick and be able to go out and have fun.
       ~Avery

Comments