Feb 6th
       This semester only began a week ago but enough has happened to fill a lifetime. Spain is somewhere I was always planning on going. It always felt like the place to go, now I know why. In just a week I have created friendships that will last a lifetime and met so many new people from different stretches of the world. This semester (though I am still studying while here) has been a much-needed break from my life back at La Crosse. After a year and a half at college, this is the experience I have been looking for the whole time. As someone who loves to travel, I know there is so much in the world to see and waiting around to see it was agonizing. While here, I not only get to travel but immerse myself in the culture and everyday life. Considering there aren't all the quick and convenient options as fast-paced life in America, I am able to sit back, relax and enjoy life. There have been so many changes in just a week with this program that it is impossible to anticipate what's next. For now, I am using my time abroad to look at my life back home and figure out where to go from there. I feel that after the next few months here I will discover more about myself than I thought there was to know.
                                                                                                             ~Avery

Comments