Feb 28th,
Today is my second day in Marseille, France. The way here was not the easiest, the first plane we boarded had broken air conditioning which the crew tried to fix for about a half hour. After that failed  we had to deboard and go back to sit in the terminal while we waited for a few plane. This meant I left about two hours late for France and had been sweaty and gross sitting on the other plane. During this adventure though I met a few other girls from the U.S who are studying in Sevilla. One happened to be from Minnesota which is always fun finding someone else from Minnesota or Wisconsin. A girl in their group also happened to know a girl from my business class with which we had already talked about meeting up with! We’ve tried to keep the trip cheap so far and have been doing a pretty good job at it finding good places to eat for a good price and today was spent just sight seeing. France is quite different from Spain but so far I like it a lot and we still have 3 whole days here since our flight out is late on Sunday! I’m excited to see what else is to come on this trip and spend it with good friends!
                  ~Avery

Comments