Feb 26th,
Just this week has been crazy! With exams, a birthday and a trip all in the first few days, it has been none stop. Today I am leaving for France right after class for a long trip due to the holiday this Thursday. This will be the first time making out of Spain since getting here so I am very excited considering how many countries some of the other people on the program have already been to. This week also was my roommates birthday which meant going out for dinner and a drink! While I had a lot of fun this week I wish things had been more spread out so I had more time to study in between. Overall though I feel ready for my exams and especially ready for them to be over! I have a few goals set for the next month that I want to get going when I get back. I may be getting a gym membership to work out a bit, I want to meet more people from Spain and generally, practice my Spanish more. Some of this I will get to do on my Bilbao trip that I just booked. I have a friend from Bilbao who will show me around and bring me to meet his friends so I get a more immersed experience. For me, this is probably the most exciting trip since I haven't seen my friends for about two years now! When he came to the U.S for the summers he got to see how my friends and I live now I get to finally see what his life is like here in Spain. For now, I'm off to take my exam and catch a plane to France!
                       ~Avery

Comments