Feb 25th,
This weekend was one of the first since arriving here where everybody stayed in Sevilla. It was interesting to see how busy it got on a regular weekend with good weather and all the tourists. Over the weekend Sav, Audrey and I went to a very good Italian place near the Plaza de Hercules called La Locanda di Andrea and spent some time walking around the city. There was also the Ronda day trip which was very brief but a beautiful site nonetheless. I can't tell if it feels like the time is going faster while abroad or slower. Some days seem to go by in the blink of an eye and others time takes a break while out in the city with friends, I prefer the latter. One of my favorite events of the weekend was when Audrey and I were out after lunch and stumbled upon an orchestra playing in a plaza. We were able to stop and enjoy the music for quite a while. Being able to just happen upon fun events like that is one of the nice things about Sevilla, there is always something going on. The rest of the weekend was spent out with friends from API, and passing the day with a picnic down by the river. I think so far my favorite weekends have been in Sevilla. Though I do love traveling, exploring the city I currently call home is much more exciting.

Comments