Feb 19th,
       So much has happened in the past few days it's hard to remember it all! Today I am trying to organize all my thoughts and trips for the upcoming few weeks to make sure I have everything prepared. Trip-wise I just booked a flight to France with two friends for the long weekend, the Morroco trip is already planned and the next big ones to plan are Bilbao and spring break. On top of this I'm thinking about starting to workout during the week, start an internship/volunteering for experience and finishing up applications and plans for when I return back home. Each day seems to have so little time now to get everything done while also going out and enjoying everyday life in Sevilla. I think I'm starting to get a better grip on getting everything done I  need to each day which is a challenge with the distraction of being able to sit back and relax in a plaza. This past weekend I visited Barcelona, my friends and I packed as much as we could into the two days there and it did not disappoint. The first day we started off by visiting a cafe for breakfast and roaming the streets on our way up to Park Guell. Then a few more miles of walking and dinner at a wonderful spot called Tucco real foods where we had fresh homemade pasta, a drink, and dessert for just around 10 euros. The food was amazing but after a few weeks of next to no pasta and very little dairy, the meal did not sit well while we walked around the market and Las Ramblas on the way back to the hostel. After that, we met up with Ahna, Amanda, Matt, and Megan for drinks out at a place called las sueñas where we got buckets of Cruzcampo for a very good price. The night ended at what is apparently one of the biggest clubs in Europe called Opium. It was fun dancing and the music was great but there were also some creepy guys which scared me just a little during the night. That was just one day with the other where we did a boat tour, visited the Sagrada Familia and Arc de Triomf. Overall it was nice to see a bigger city but with so little time to do things it gets a little stressful. This week my goal is to update more and get the next few weeks figured out! 
                                                                                     ~Avery

Comments